The professionals at Anderson Performance Heat and Air are long standing residents of Volusia County. Consequently, our commitment to this community runs deep and we continually strive to do our part to help this remarkable community and its amazing residents thrive.
One way we do that is by supporting community projects and organizations that are dear to us. Anderson Performance Heat and Air is proud to sponsor:
- The Southeast Volusia County Soccer Club, which provides an introductory skills program for those three to five years of age, quality instruction for ages six to sixteen and competitive travel soccer
- Grace House Pregnancy Center, a not-for-profit medical facility in New Smyrna Beach, Ormond Beach and DeLand which has provided free pregnancy services to Volusia County residents since 2001
- Burns Science and Technology Charter School, a tuition-free, K-8 Volusia County public charter school dedicated to inspire and prepare students to make a positive difference in the world
- Reading Edge Academy, a premier Volusia County charter school providing a supportive, dynamic environment for students from kindergarten through fifth grade
- Samsula Academy, established in 1912 and a sister school of Reading Edge Academy which fosters confidence and provides a solid foundation and well-rounded education
- and New Smyrna Beach High School